Peninsula Pest Control will ensure your home is bed bug free by utilizing the most effective solutions to date.
If you pull back the cover at night only to spot strange, rust-coloured stains on your sheet, it’s a sign that you’re dealing with bed bugs. Peninsula Pest Control Ltd is happy to provide bed bug treatments for clients in St. Catharines and surrounding areas. While often found in mattresses and beddings, as their name implies, bed bugs can actually be found in all types of fabric-covered furniture, including chairs, couches and sofas. Bed bugs have an unfortunate tendency to be resilient, so you need to take immediate steps. Our pest control team will isolate and apply treatment for the impacted areas and provide you with the information you need to identify future issues.If you are looking for effective bed bug treatment in St. Catherines, reach out to us now.
There are several signs of a bed bug infestation, including:
- Red bite marks on your body
- Discoloured stains on bedding and blankets
- Dark spots in the seams of furniture
- Small yellow skins from shedding insects
- Check for dark red or brown smears on bed sheets and pillows
- Declutter your home
- Monitor your pets and their beds regularly
- Wash all your clothes once you are back from a vacation
- Vacuum your suitcases after a journey
- Clean second-hand furniture before moving them into your home
- Carefully check your hotel or rental home’s bed
“Peninsula Pest Control was quick to deal with the bed bug issue and had provided me with solutions to proactively stop the spread.”
Bedbugs can move quickly over floors, walls and ceilings. They cannot fly. Bedbugs may enter your house through a lot of factors, including through luggage, beds, clothing and so on. They can make their way into safe corners or spaces with their flat body structures. Though bedbugs do not have nests like ants, they live in groups.
• Keeping the house and bedrooms clean
• Complete cleaning of bedding, linens, curtains and other clothing
• Vacuum bed and surrounding area
• Brush the mattress to remove bedbugs and their eggs
Contact Us Today
Servicing all of Niagara